The LDS International Society Directory
The society promotes and maintains a resource directory of society members and other Latter-day Saint professionals with international expertise. Users may search the directory using keywords, language, city/state, country expertise, profession, or other fields or combinations of fields. The directory is stored in a Church administered database and includes the following features:
- Allows users worldwide to access, update, search, and download information
- Secure server and design to allow users to indicate who can view his/her record
- Dynamic technology allows approved users to search for individuals based on a variety of fields
- Facilitates interaction among LDS professionals across the world at all stages of professional development
- New users and content constantly being updated in order to expand the global network
[separator top=”40″ bottom=”40″ style=”shadow”]
[fontawesome icon=”group” circle=”yes” size=”large” iconcolor=”#ffffff” circlecolor=”#D4C39B” circlebordercolor=”#D4C39B” animation_type=”0″ animation_direction=”down” animation_speed=”0.1″] User Policy
Solicitations are Strictly Prohibited
Members must participate in a responsible and professional manner. The following are strictly prohibited:
- The transmission of unsolicited commercial e-mail.
- Solicitation from you or your business to anyone in the network.
- Acquiring contact information, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, addresses, etc. for the purpose of solicitations (present or future).
- Promoting activities for personal gain including, but not exclusive to, investment clubs, multilevel marketing activities, sales of home/automobile, etc.
- Promoting causes or candidates.
- Any subject that is not appropriate for a international professional-oriented networking group.
- Illegal activities, and anyone engaging in such activities may be prosecuted according to the law.
Anyone abusing these policies will be removed from the directory.