Innovative Approaches to Africa’s Education
Wednesday, 2 September
9:00 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Join us for Africa-America Institute’s Second Annual State of Education in Africa conference (http://www.aaionline.org/programs/state-of-education-in-africa/) at the Ford Foundation offices in Lagos, Nigeria. The conference will bring together educators and innovators from across Africa to evaluate the progress of education at all levels and highlight cutting-edge approaches to bolstering educational outcomes in Africa. Featuring panels on:
• Teacher Training: Equipping new educators with the tools they need for success
• Global Best Practices in Education
• Spotlight on higher education: What is the contribution of the African university in today’s educational climate?
• Early Childhood Education: Helping the most at-risk succeed
• Reforming Science and Technology Education in Africa: Energizing and Unlocking Bright Minds for a Bright Future
For more information on:
The Africa-America Institute
+1(212) 500-5953 x710
Brian McGinley, AAI Development & Strategy Officer
The Africa-America Institute (AAI) is a U.S.-based organization dedicated to strengthening human capacity in Africa through education, training and dialogue. To learn more, please visit www.aaionline.org.